THPFC announces the appointment of Nick Farnborough
TORONTO, Ontario – Rahim Mohamed, Technical Director at the Toronto High Park Football Club, today announced the appointment of Nick Farnborough as Director of Coaching for Recreation and Select.
“We are very excited to have Nick move into this new role. As we continue to find ways to improve our existing programs, Nick will be pivotal in helping to provide a high level of support to coaches in our newly-restructured recreational programs.”
Nick comes from London, England, where he played semi-professionally in his youth before attending the University of Brighton to study Sports Science. He previously worked as a Sport & Education Mentor at Littledown Special School, tailoring programs for children with various learning and behavioural needs, before relocating to the United States to work as an academy club trainer for Challenger Sports. Nick has been involved in Canadian soccer since 2013, most recently on the Rep Technical Staff at THPFC. He brings an abundance of experience working with children of all ages and abilities.
- OSA Soccer for Life
- PFSA Talent Identification Level 2
- Making Headway, Respect in Soccer, Making Ethical Decisions
- NCCP Coaching and Leading Effectively
- NCCP Prevention and Recovery of Injury
- NCCP Psychology of Performance
- University of Brighton Cert. of HE Sports Science
- Toronto High Park FC - Technical Staff
- Challenger Sports US & CA - Summer Camp Director
- Challenger Sports US & CA - Academy Club Trainer
- Littledown Special School, England - Sports Mentor