U15G: 2002 Girls
Toronto High Park FC's 2002 Girls Competitive program is looking for girls born in 2002 that are passionate and committed soccer players interested in playing on a competitive-level team. Our teams are led by professional coaches and are supported by THPFC's technical training program. It is our goal to develop these girls to their full potential, work as part of a team and build a love for soccer for life.
Assessments for the 2018 season are coming up. Please contact Sandra Carvill (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more details.
This program is lead by coach Dexter Gillmore whose main focus is to give these players the fundamental technical skills required to develop tactical awareness and remain confident during competition. Coach Dexter believes that a committed player can reach their full potential given the right training environment.
In 2017, the team will be playing in the York Region Soccer League.
- USSF NATIONAL C - 2014
- Age Group Head Coach 2003 Boys and Girls program - 2014
- Former Technical Director Royal York FC 2010 - 2012
- Provincial Pre-B license.
- Jamaican National Football Federation
- National U17G Head Coach
- National U20 Boys Trainer
- Reno F.C. - Jamaican National Premier League 2006 - 2009
- Fitness Trainer
- TSA District Development Technical Staff and for the 2011 outdoor season
- Toronto High Park FC
- Head Coach of the U14 Boys who competed in the L4 - Premier division of the Central Soccer League
- Etobicoke Youth S.C. - 2001G YDSL Coach
- Played NCAA at High Point University in North Carolina, where he was a two-time All-American
- Played for various teams in the Canadian National Soccer League and the Ontario Soccer League.
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education - High Point