U14G: 2003 Girls
Fall assessments for the 2016-2017 seasons are coming up, the schedule can be found by clicking here
THPFC's competitive program for girls born in 2003 is making great progress. The program started in 2011 at U08G with 14 girls. In 2012, we had one U9G rep team as well as a select team, totalling over 25 girls. 2013 was a turning point for the program, fielding 2 teams in the TSA District League. 2014 marks the first year of a 2 year program where we hope to be promoted into the regional league, CGSL or OPDL should the club become a licensee in 2016. This program is lead by coach Dexter Gilmore whose main focus will be to give these players the fundamental technical skills required to develop tactical awareness and remain confident during competition. Coach Dexter believes that a committed player can reach their full potential given the right training environment. If you feel you are up for this challenge, contact Rodney Litigio Rep Director THPFC. This team is currently training 4 days a week during the winter of 2014 / 2015.
- USSF NATIONAL C - 2014
- Age Group Head Coach 2003 Boys and Girls Program - 2014
- Former Technical Director Royal York Academy 2010 - 2012
- Provincial Pre-B license.
- Jamaican National Football Federation
- National U17G Head Coach
- National U20 Boys Trainer
- Reno F.C. - Jamaican National Premier League 2006 - 2009
- Fitness Trainer
- TSA District Development Technical Staff and for the 2011 outdoor season
- Toronto High Park FC Head Coach of the U14 Boys who competed in the L4 - Premier division of the Central Soccer League
- Etobicoke Youth S.C. - 2001G YDSL Coach
- Played NCAA at High Point University in North Carolina, where he was a 2 time All-American
- Played for various teams in the Canadian National Soccer League and the Ontario Soccer League.
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education - High Point
|Head Coach||Dexter Gilmoreemail@example.com|
|Assistant Coach||Rodney Litigiofirstname.lastname@example.org|