About Women's Indoor House League
The Women's Indoor House League is a fun recreational league for women U19 and above (for the 2017-2018 indoor season, birth years 1999 and earlier). It is open to all skill levels.
Registration for the 2017-2018 opened on September 27 and the league is now full. Please log into the registration system to add yourself to the waitlist.
The Women's Indoor House League 2017-2018 season is sponsored by the SmithProulx Real Estate Team.
- Full registration fee: $405
- Call-up only fee: $80.00 (for three games, and $15/game thereafter)
Full time players are expected to attend at least 80% of games during the season.
Call-up players are those who cannot commit to every Sunday, but would like to play occasionally. Call-ups are called only when teams are short of players; however, they are welcome to attend practices and friendly games (held on long weekends).
Location, days and times:
- Games are at Lakeshore Collegiate Institute, a domed, artificial turf field.
- Games are Sunday evenings at 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
- Weekly optional practice: Wednesday at Parkdale CRC.
- Season: November 12 to April 22.
- Games are 55 minutes long (two 25-minute halves)
Questions? Please contact Sophie Vayro at firstname.lastname@example.org