About Women's Indoor House League
The Women's Indoor House League is a fun recreational league for women U19 and above (for the 2016-2017 indoor season, birth years 1997 and earlier). It is open to all skill levels.
Registration for the 2016-2017 league is now full. Please follow instructions on the registration page to add yourself to the waitlist.
The Women's Indoor House League 2016-2017 season is sponsored by the SmithProulx Real Estate Team.
- Full registration fee: $405
- Call-up only fee: $80.00
The call-up only option is available to those who cannot commit to every Sunday but would like to play occasionally. Call-ups are called only when teams are short of players. In addition to the call-up only registration fee, there is a $10 per game fee payable at the field.
Location, days and times:
- Games are at Lakeshore Collegiate Institute, a domed, artificial turf field.
- Games are Sunday evenings at 6:00 and 7:00 pm.
- Weekly practice: Wednesday at Parkdale CRC. Attendance at practices is optional. Call-ups may attend practices.
- Season: Early November to mid-April.
- Games are 55 minutes long (two 25-minute halves)
Questions? Please contact the convenor at firstname.lastname@example.org